All COVID rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, but the virus has not gone away.
Use ‘COVID sense‘ to help protect yourself and others:
- get your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- open windows when socialising indoors
- wear a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- wash your hands to protect yourself
- take a PCR test and isolate if you have symptoms
- take an LFD test before visiting someone in a hospital or care home
Care for yourself and others to help slow down the spread of the virus and reduce pressure on our health services.
For more information follow these links: